If you think online poker has to be antisocial, then you probably haven’t heard of the Cage Live at Americas Cardroom.
This incredible 2-day event, which is held every other month in San Jose, Costa Rica, is your chance to compete in a cash game in tourney format that’s sure to get heated on the tables and off. Who knows? You might even score big while you’re down there.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Win 1 of 2 guaranteed $8,340 prize packages every Sunday at 6pm ET in the $55 Beast and Sit & Crush Cage Live satellite.
• Each prize package covers the $5,250 buy-in, airfare, hotel, spending cash and more.
• Earn a free satellite entry through The Beast and Sit & Crush leaderboards.
• The Cage Live happen six times each year, but package winners can pick which event to attend.
• The next event takes place March 29th through April 1st.
• January 2019 Cage Live winner Troy Quenneville won $51,315.
Whether you are looking to have fun at the tables or beyond, the Cage Live is an incredible opportunity. Perhaps poker pro and event participant Jeff Gross put it best when he said, “Costa Rica is very beautiful and you can do a mixture of playing and also seeing some sights, doing some tours, and going to some beaches.”
If you know anything about Americas Cardroom, you won’t be surprised to hear about their other massive plans. They’re hosting a $5 Million Venom tournament, which is the biggest guaranteed prize pool ever offered by a US-facing site. Check out their poker client for the date. Who knows? You could end up winning the $1 Million first-place prize.
Submit your review